Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Great Book

In practical ministry for men, with Damien Spikerite (I don't know how to spell his name, the new proff) we, Dan, Jay, Lane and me, have had to read Working the Angles: The Shape of Pastoral Integrity, by Eugene Peterson, and it is awesome. The book is challenging, encouraging, and written beautifully. If you are in ministry this is a must read. I would love for you guys to read it and offer your thoughts. I know all you need is more reading, but this is really worth it. I love you all so much. I just finished reading his chapter on find a spiritual director, and being able to seek guidance from you guys is the most incredible blessing, I have all of you for spiritual directors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Greer said...

T-stew speaks the truth. It was a kick in the pants.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home