Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Need money and illustrations?

If there is one great weakness to my preaching it is illustration. I, of course, have a long way to go, but illustrations are difficult for me. Damien told me about a friend of his who is starting an illustration archive and has tons of stories and news clips that he needs to be turned into illustrations. The stories are all current and true. He wants to build up 500 before actually going public. Anyway, he is willing to pay people a dollar per illustration. It isn't a lot, but I figure at least it's a good excerise to make illustrations, and it will help us individually build our illustration archives. Well if anyone is interested e-mail Brian Mavis at bmavis@gmail.com He'll give you more info on how it all works.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Moore said...

That, I think, is the correct value for most illustrations.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home